Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Unfortunately, at this time I am not accepting custom orders.
Once your purchase is complete and payment is confirmed, you’ll see a link (VIEW YOUR DIGITAL FILES). This link will take you to your Download files page. Here you can download all files associated with your order.
YOU CAN FIND YOUR DOWNLOAD BY FOLLOWING THIS LINK:
Or navigate to this page by:
1) Click on “YOU” found in the upper right corner.
2) Select “Purchases and Reviews”
3) Select “Download Files”
4) This will take you to your purchased digital items.
Please note, you can only download files from a browser (computer or mobile), downloads are not available through the Etsy app.
Please make sure you have the latest version adobe reader installed!
After opening your PDF you will see highlighted text. Click on the highlight text which is pre-populated “Enter Text” to personalize. Please note that only highlighted text is editable.
To edit font, color or size: Press [Command-E] – Mac Users or [Ctrl-E] – PC Users when in highlighted text area. A rich format text box will appear where you can make your selections to personalize.
If these short cuts are not working, The form field text properties menu can also be accessed by selecting:
toolbar items ->
show properties bar
Please note: Edit only on a computer, do not make edits on mobile or tablet devices
If you get prompted to enter a password, check to make sure you are using ADOBE READER. All my files are meant to be used in adobe reader, not in any other program.
If you are having trouble saving your file. Make sure you have the latest version Adobe Reader. You can download the latest version from this link - www.get.adobe.com/reader
1) Make sure you are using the latest version of Adobe Reader. If the latest version is NOT being used when you click on the "gray insert profile pic here button" nothing will happen. You can download the latest version from this link - www.get.adobe.com/reader
2) Save your profile image as a PDF.
There are two ways to fix this problem:
1) Turn off your text overflow indicator in Adobe Reader
Select Adobe Reader -> Preferences -> Forms -> uncheck show text field overflow indicator box
2) Acrobat automatically displays the plus (+) symbol on a field when it detects that the contents are possibly larger than the display area.
Check to see if maybe you have extra lines at the bottom of the printable area, or try reducing your font size. You can do this by accessing your pop up menu to make the font changes: Command E (Mac users) or Control E (PC users)